Repairs & Rebuilds
Under the direction of Gary Boehm, Bancroft Western Sales repairs and rebuilds process machinery including wood room equipment, digester equipment, refining equipment, bleaching and screening equipment and pulp drying equipment.
Gary has 30 years of experience in service, repair and manufacturing of all types of process equipment with hands-on experience in machining, welding, rebuilding and repairs.
- Onsite shutdown supervision for suction roll rebuilds, bale press repairs and troubleshooting, dewatering screw press change out and start up, vacuum pump bearing changes, etc.
- Vacuum pump rebuilds (Roots-Connersville, Nash, Bingham).
- Hydraulic cylinder rebuilds.
- Roll replacement, repairs and parts for felt, wire, suction, couch and press rolls.
- Dewatering press screw rebuilds.
- Conveyor screw repairs (all types).
- Screen repairs – all makes (rotors, baskets, bearing columns, housings and misc. parts).
- Mixer repairs (peg and high shear)
- Bale Press component repairs.
- Former L.B. Machine Company work.