Pulp & Paper
Equipment, Services & Expertise
Proudly supporting western Canadian Pulp & Paper customers for over 50 years providing cost effective process results using high quality Canadian made process equipment.
Quality, Canadian-made, OEM spare parts from:
- AFT - Advanced Fiber Technology - technically superior fiber screening products and low consistency refiner plates to help customers maintain cost effective high efficiency process results.
- Valmet Technologies and Services Ltd. – supporting customers with Celleco Hydrocyclone & CDI Disk Filter Spare Parts.
- MixPro – Professional Mixing Equipment - robust agitation equipment for reliable energy efficient mixing of all pulp and paper process requirements.
Knowledgeable specialists to help increase equipment production efficiency and performance.
Over the last four decades, Bancroft Western Sales has worked closely with our principles and our customers to develop specialized process optimization knowledge across a wide range of industries.
Working with emerging technologies, and industry standards, we help our customers manage risk while taking advantage of the state-of-the-art equipment.
On-site trials are one method we use to evaluate these new technologies. Our engineers offer guidance on equipment testing and assistance with the proper interpretation of laboratory results.
As production levels rise, equipment operating set-points change. It is essential that these be evaluated from time to time to make sure that your equipment is operating within recommended parameters. Failure to do so results in poor system performance and increased maintenance requirements. Regular system audits and customer training are how Bancroft Western Sales differentiates itself from the competition.
Repairs & Rebuilds
In-Shop and On-site equipment servicing and upgrades to minimize manufacturing downtime.
Bancroft Western Sales along with the companies we proudly represent provide quality in-shop or on-site repairs and rebuilds along with field maintenance services for pulp and paper equipment including:
- Drum washer repairs, replacements, and shutdown maintenance services
- Vacuum pump inspections and rebuilds (Roots-Connersville, Nash, Bingham).
- Screen repairs – all makes (rotors, baskets, bearing columns, housings and misc. parts).
- Hydraulic cylinder rebuilds.
- Roll replacement, repairs and parts for felt, wire, suction, couch and press rolls.
- Dewatering press screw rebuilds.
- Conveyor screw repairs (all types).
- Clove Rotor Pump and Mixer repairs (peg and high shear)
- Bale Press component repairs.
- Shutdown supervision of suction roll rebuilds, bale press repairs and troubleshooting, dewatering screw press change outs.
- FMS – competent competitive Field Maintenance Services
I always know that when I contact the team at Bancroft Western, I will get the information I need in a timely fashion. They are extremely knowledgeable about the products they represent and truly understand the concept of customer service. A great company to deal with.
- W.J. (Bill) Davidson, Senior Buyer
Canfor Pulp Limited Partnership
I have worked with Bancroft Western and Al Parsons for the last 6 years with new mechanical equipment and refurbishing of existing equipment. I have been completely satisfied with the quality of work, timelines, knowledge, and the fast efficient service we at Zellstoff Celgar have received.
- Murray Sloan, Mechanical Rebuild Specialist, Zellstoff Celgar