Repairs & Rebuilds
In-Shop and On-site equipment servicing and upgrades to minimize manufacturing downtime.
Bancroft Western Sales along with the companies we proudly represent provide quality in-shop or on-site repairs and rebuilds along with field maintenance services for pulp and paper equipment including:
- Drum washer repairs, replacements, and shutdown maintenance services
- Vacuum pump inspections and rebuilds (Roots-Connersville, Nash, Bingham).
- Screen repairs – all makes (rotors, baskets, bearing columns, housings and misc. parts).
- Hydraulic cylinder rebuilds.
- Roll replacement, repairs and parts for felt, wire, suction, couch and press rolls.
- Dewatering press screw rebuilds.
- Conveyor screw repairs (all types).
- Clove Rotor Pump and Mixer repairs (peg and high shear)
- Bale Press component repairs.
- Shutdown supervision of suction roll rebuilds, bale press repairs and troubleshooting, dewatering screw press change outs.
- FMS – competent competitive Field Maintenance Services
I always know that when I contact the team at Bancroft Western, I will get the information I need in a timely fashion. They are extremely knowledgeable about the products they represent and truly understand the concept of customer service. A great company to deal with.
- W.J. (Bill) Davidson, Senior Buyer
Canfor Pulp Limited Partnership
I have worked with Bancroft Western and Al Parsons for the last 6 years with new mechanical equipment and refurbishing of existing equipment. I have been completely satisfied with the quality of work, timelines, knowledge, and the fast efficient service we at Zellstoff Celgar have received.
- Murray Sloan, Mechanical Rebuild Specialist, Zellstoff Celgar